Photo by Photo by Heather Paul
Hack, hack, hack, that’s all you hear these days when people refer to Russia. They seem to be everywhere, just like our release’s namesake, Perovskia atriplicifolia, or as it’s more commonly known, Russian sage (not to be mistaken with the Russian President, who some also think of as a sage.) No, our tribute remains squarely rooted in biology; it is to this beautiful flowering plant with medicinal qualities that we dedicate this release. To those who say hack, hack, hack, we say, heal, heal, heal!
So, without further ado, here's what we have for you this time:
ARE YOU USING ANOTHER PLATFORM? NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY...
Never fear, we have your back. Use our importers to bring your Trello, Jira, Asana, Github into Taiga and see just how much more gorgeous they look. Imagine the happiness that awaits you and your team.
NEW WYSIWYG EDITOR
Medium, the platform we love has inspired changes to our WYSIWYG editor. As they say, plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.
You can now use Taiga to filter your backlog to display the User Stories that could fit in the future sprint according to your team velocity in the project. Find the Velocity forecasting icon in your backlog.
CONTACT A PROJECT
With over 200,000 registered users, and over 22,000 public projects, the Taiga community offers a wealth of information and potential contacts. You will now find an email icon in the project home for any public project. Find one that strikes your fancy? Or maybe there’s a particular person that you want to reach? Click on that icon to get in touch with the project to collaborate.
OTHER NEW FEATURES THAT IMPROVE WORKFLOW
- IMPROVED MEMBER INVITATION Redesigned the UX/UI of the invite members form.
- RICH TEXT CUSTOM FIELDS Using the new WYSIWYG editor you can add custom fields with rich text
- GITLAB LOGIN One click login and register in Taiga with your Gitlab account.
- THUMBNAIL PREVIEWS Now you can preview SVG and PSD files in the attachments section
- NEW LANGUAGES Added japanese (ja), korean (ko) and chinese simplified (zh-Hans) translation.